If you signed up for some class c IP hosting package recently and are wondering how to create custom nameservers like ns1.yourdomainname.com /ns2.yourdomainname.com then here is the solution for you.
3) Click on “Records” link infront of the domain.
4) You will find list of records of your domain in the next page.
5) Click on “Edit” link of NS records and change them from default to “ns1.yourdomain.com” and “ns2.yourdomain.com”
6) Then you will fine “Add a new” at top of all the records.
7) Click on “Go” by selecting A record “A” from the drop down menu.
Add these details in next step.
Host = ns1.yourdomain.com
TTL = Do not modify this.
IP Address = Add IPaddress of your domain.
9) Click on save.
10) repeat the same steps of 8 and 9 and add “ns2.yourdomain.com”