Here are some popular Quotes by JeDi grandmaster Yoda. I have created some graphic quotes out of the most popular ones that are especially made to be shared on social media. 🙂 So go ahead and share those.
Here is my most favourite quote from Yoda.
Try Not, Do or Do Not. There is no try ~ Yoda
Complete Dialogues of Yoda in StarWar movies. Sorted by Movie.
Star Wars Episode I : The Phantom Menace
- Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.
- Clouded this boy’s future is.
- Qui-Gon’s defiance, I sense in you. Need that, you do not.
- Agree with you, the council does. Your apprentice, Skywalker will be.
Star Wars Episode II : Attack of The Clones
- Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has. How embarrassing… how embarrassing.
- Truly wonderful the mind of a child is.
- Powerful you have become, Dooku. The Dark Side I sense in you.
- The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see the future is.
- Victory, you say, Master Obi-Wan? Not victory. The shroud of the Dark Side has fallen. Begun the Clone War has.
truly beautiful the mind of a child is – Yoda
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them, do not. Miss them, do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed that is.
- The fear of loss is a path to the Dark Side.
- Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.
- If so powerful you are, why leave?
- At an end your rule is, and not short enough it was.
- Into exile I must go; failed I have.
Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
- try not,do or do not,there is no try
Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
- Oh, great warrior, hmm? War does not make one great.
- Mudhole? Slimy? My home this is!
- Told you did I, reckless is he! Now, matters are worse.
- Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size do you?
- My ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.
- Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to suffering.
Star Wars Episode VI: Return Of The Jedi
- Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they.
- When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good, you will not.
- Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
- Pass on what you have learned, Luke.
- Soon will I rest, yes, forever sleep. Earned it I have.
- Ah, strong am I with the Force, but not that strong. Twilight is upon me, and soon, night must fall. That is the way of things. The way of the Force.